Open Space (Technology) is a simple way to run productive meetings, for five to 2000+ people, and a powerful approach to leadership in any kind of organization. Learn more at openspaceworld.org
Melissa Fleming of the UN’s Refugee Agency shares some ways to help refugees right now.
1. Host refugees and asylum seekers in your home.
2. Volunteer your specific skill.
3. Help refugees to integrate into a new culture.
4. Encourage your university to offer refugee scholarships.
5. Employ refugees.
6. Offer opportunities for refugees to volunteer.
7. Hold awareness and fundraising events.
Have a look at this top 10 productivity lessons, written by Chris Bailey.